Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tell Me About Conjure

What is Conjure and why do I practice it?  Why do I offer my services to help others?  Have you ever felt there must be something more you can do in a situation?  Do you pray?  Do you light candles?  Conjure work to me, is prayer backed by centuries of knowledge, using the gifts Nature has bestowed on us, to help us on our way. 
In my own life I have had many successful outcomes using the art of Conjure.  The work comes naturally to me although it takes time, skill, knowledge and effort to produce successful results.  I've been so blessed through my Craft of Conjure, that I feel it is my responsibilty to offer my services to assist others.  If you'd like to know more about me or my services, please visit my website; http://www.craftandconjure.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment