Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Wheel Turns

My son is 19 years old today.  Amazing.  It's hard for me to believe that 19 years have passed since he came into the world.  I can still feel his shiny new presence in my heart.  I can still remember that moment of holding him in my arms and singing "Happy Birthday" to him.  My Fishboy.

On the day he was born, Denver was a bright and sunny place.  And then every year after, his birth day, harkened incredible weather.  Mostly snow or even a blizzard.  However today we have very special weather, we have FOG.  Fog thick as pea soup, as folks used to say.  Eerie, magickal, mystical fog.  A true treat for us land-locked lubbers.

One of my favorite childhood stories was about a town that magically appeared, when the fog came down.  The little girl in the story would go for walks in the fog and visit the town. She became friends with all the towns people, and the when the fog lifted, the town would magically disappear.  Funny what one holds onto.

So today I am grateful for the fog, and especially for my son,  who is now 19 years old.

Blessed Be.

End Trans 03/07/10

No comments:

Post a Comment