Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Cleaning - Hoodoo Style

Its the night before the Full Moon and I'm prepping for an early morning rise, to spring clean the house, Hoodoo style.  Every spring I wash down my house with water, infused with Hoodoo condition oils to clean out the old and bring in the new.  I start on the top floor, work my way to the bottom floor, throw out the old water and scrub in new, blessings of abundance for my home and family.

I have found that when you move in the ways of the Spirit, it is very important to perform an annual cleansing of your home.  Now depending on the work I do, I always perform a cleansing afterwards to clean up and release from any work I've done.  However, our homes are our place of sanctuary and protection, and need to be cleansed on a routine basis.  I perform smudgings regularly, and burn cleansing incenses, but the Spring Cleaning is the intense one, which includes a wash down of all doorways and windows.

In our homes, we have locks and bolts on our doors and windows, and some homes even have alarm systems, but what about protections for the stuff that you can't see, only the negative vibes that you may feel?  Over the course of a year, lots of people come and go from our dwellings, bringing hopefully positive vibes with them, but there's always some funk hanging around.   Not to mention energies left over from family squabbles or unwanted visitors.  And if your a sensitive like me, energies will be drawn to you that you may not want to keep around!
And thus this is why I will rise before dawn, and silently wash down my home, and bless it and thank it for watching over me and my family, and our loved ones.

End Trans
03/28/10

No comments:

Post a Comment