Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Stoked! AVATAR in digital 3D Rocks!

Ok, I'm a techie, and I'm a sucker for anything visual that smacks of the dreamtime and visions. Add to that powerful women and I'm hooked.  James Cameron has hit the nail on the head with AVATAR.  There's something here for everyone, action, adventure, sci-fi, tech, great plot, all the things that make a movie great and memorable.  Further more Cameron breaks out da box and says "yeah we can do this and more".  I appreciate his courage to say what he has said...notice I'm being very careful not to be a plot spoiler, cause I hate that sh*t.

And oh yeah, I have a new girl crush...Michelle Rodriquez.  I've been a fan of her work since "Girlfight" which I thank my kids for turning me on to watching.  Way to go sister.  Carry on!

End Trans 1/4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment