Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wonderful, Magickal, London, England

I've returned from my trip to London, England. 



Short and sweet, I loved it!  London met and exceeded my expectations.  We did so much and saw so many things that's it hard to blog about it.  I'm still overwhelmed by my experience.  One of my favorite things was my reading of "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens, while we were in London.  Oh my heart.  I cried, I became angry and then I cried some more.  One of the highlights of our trip, was finding "The Grapes Pub" where Dickens danced on tables as a boy and is now owned by Sir Ian McKellan, "Gandalf" of The Lord of Rings Trilogy!
Notice the photos of Charles Dickens on the wall to the left, and the statue of "Gandalf" behind me!

Another great moment was visiting three of the top Occult Bookstores in London.  We visited "Treadwells", "Watkins" and "The Atlantis Bookstore". I returned with truly a prized possession from Treadwells, which is Doreen Valiente's "Where Witch Craft Lives".  This is a unique publication.  Only a limited amount of copies were published, and now one of them belongs to me!


I'm still processing and integrating all I saw and experienced.  I am excited to see where and how the Goddess leads me after my visit to London.  It truly was a magickal experience and I'm very grateful I was able to share with my husband, and that we both had an experience that was beyond words. 

Bright Blessings to All,

Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment