Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blessed Samhain! The Great Mother Speaks to Me!



I took this photo in the morning night sky today, date October 30, 2012.  The Blessed Mother, She speaks to me.

My last post I was down in the darkness.  There is no denying Her presence in my life this day.  She is the Light which shineth in the darkness. 

Samhain approaches.  The season of the dark and letting go.  Yet there She is, clear and bright! 

We've experienced one of the greatest storms ever to make landfall, on the east coast of the United States.  Is it any coincidence this storm occured on the Full Moon?  I think not.  She says to me, "I will not be forgotten.  I will not be disrespected.  I Will rise up and wash your shit away!".  Blessed Be Mother, Blessed Be.

I bow my head in respect and open my heart to Her joy and guidance.  I have been humbled yet strengthened.  I look to the light.  Let me stand in the Waters of peace and joy.  Let me listen, heed and learn.

As is tradition during Samhain, we scry. We use divination to touch deeper into areas of ourselves, which are hidden.  This morning using Ellen Dugan's Witches Tarot  I had one of the most profound readings I've ever experienced.  I highly recommend her deck.  Center yourself, feel the beauty of this time and perform a reading for yourself.  Use the darkness and the light of Moon to look within and see what Spirit is saying to you.

Tomorrow is Halloween proper.  I'm looking forward to the day and night.  Of course I've got my clothes ready and gifts to bear.  I'm so excited.  For once here in Denver the weather will be warm!  We won't have to bundle up over our costumes! 

To celebrate  Samhain with my community  Living Earth , we'll gather in some secret place and light the bonfire! Blessed Be the Season of the Witch, The Great Goddess and The Moon!

Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment