Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lady Hops

Lady Hops



A few years ago I planted a little Hops plant.  Over the years we've watered her and loved her and affectionately called her "Lady Hops".  Today for the first time I took a photo.  You can clearly see the womanly figure! 

I love the Earth and I love gardening.  It soothes my soul.  I love planting, weeding and watering.  I love searching for kitchy things to add to my garden.  For the first time this year,  my husband and I grew zucchini.  Hard to believe its taken years before I tried zucchini, but oh it is wonderful fresh from the garden with our tomatoes.

Even though I do truly enjoy the change of seasons, summer is my all time favorite. What a treat it is to see the Goddess personified in my Hops plant.  Its as if she is wearing an elegant evening gown. 

We  just passed Lammas, or the first harvest day.  I know we're heading towards the end of Summer, and I believe its going to be a beautiful Fall.

Blessed Be!


No comments:

Post a Comment