Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"Under the Milky Way" - Sia

Blessed Imbolc.

We gathered over the weekend.  It was a lovely Circle.  Just the four of us and we touched our divinity and felt the breath of the Goddess.

Tonight I'm alone.  Listening to "Under the Milky Way" by Sia.  I lit all my candles and cast a spell, a prayer to Brigid.  I felt calm and lifted.

I stepped outside and looked up to the cloudy sky and blew my kisses upward.  I know She hears me and feels me.

Today was a rough day.  Drama after drama unfolding in the online communities I belong to.  I am thankful that tonight I had a reason to pause, reflect and remember my foundation, and that which gives me strength and peace.

On a daily basis I say a prayer that begins with "In the face of adversity, uncertainty and conflicting sensory information, I hereby pledge to remain ever mindful of the magickal, mystical, mystical, loving reality in which I live....."  Although I've changed some of the words I can't take credit for the words.  They come from Mike Dooley and his TUT website.  "Conflicting sensory information", now thats a mouthful.  Pretty much sums up everything of living in the everyday world, while flitting back and forth between the worlds of Hoodoo and the Craft.  Oy vey.

I remain grateful for the simple ritual of lighting a candle and saying a prayer.

End Trans - 2/2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment