Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Friday, February 12, 2010

Me and The Chinese Food Lady

We've been getting delivery from the same Chinese food place for years.  It's great Chinese food.  It's just what you want - it's fast, hot, sweet, sticky and delicious.  But what really makes it stand out is the relationship between me and the Chinese food lady who takes my order, over the phone.  I've never met her and I've been ordering from China Dragon for 13 years.  The same woman always answers the phone.

We have a code.  She answers the phone in a way that you know you be better ready to order.  However when I give my address, it's our "hello".  I can hear the recognition and the smile in her voice.  I place my order with a smiling voice, and I know she knows we're one of her loyal customers.

End Trans 2/12/10

No comments:

Post a Comment