Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Love, Love, Lucky Mojo!

A year ago this week I was on my way to San Francisco, CA to visit a dear friend and attend the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Weekend and Workshops.  I was so happy to be back in my dear Cali, the home of my childhood.  I never spent much time in Northern California, so I was excited to be exploring Sonoma County, the beautiful land of trees and vineyards.  While there I took a beautiful drive to the ocean, which I will never forget.  There is a haunting beauty that never leaves you, as you drive throught the forest and then emerge at the ocean.

I was like a giggly schoolgirl the morning of the Hoodoo Workshop weekend.  I had studied hard to graduate from cat yronwode's Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course in 2008.  From the first moment I entered into relationship with her, through her books, I had known I was home.  Now to think I was just a few miles from meeting her in person and seeing Lucky Mojo with my own eyes.  I could hardly stand it.

I drove the beautiful winding road from Guerneville to Forestville.  I parked and walked up to the path that leads to Lucky Mojo Curio Co.  I was hit with the sight of lush green plants and trees, and roses. Oh the beautiful roses!  Luckily you can see it to, through my Youtube Video:


I won't be attending this year, as my travels are taking me overseas, for the first time in my life!  I am so excited to be getting off the North American continent!
However I will miss being with cat and the wonderful Lucky Mojo staff, and all my colleagues from the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR), eleven of whom are attending this year!  I wish each and every one of them a wonderful, blessed and prosperous weekend.  I will be with them in Spirit.
If you're in the area, be sure to stop by Lucky Mojo, for which you will be abundantly blessed!

Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment