Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Inner Compass

I love taking adventure walks. I've lived in my neighborhood for twenty years and I still get surprised by the things I find, when I set out on a walk. Now that we've added a new puppy to our family, my walks have become even more interesting. Trying to guide and train a puppy, while also attempting to let my inner compass guide me can be quite challenging! But my little puppy and I are making headway.

Today as I let the Goddess of Nature and Sunshine guide us through the neighborhood, I was pleasantly surprised to come upon a free lending library.
I think these are ones of the best ideas to crop up in recent history. I've seen them before but never taken a book. Today I took a book:



And what book caught my eye? "Confessions of a Pagan Nun," by Kate Horsley. I've never heard of this lovely novel, but there it was on the shelf, waiting for me. Without hesitation, I held onto my dog's leash and took that book, right off the shelf. It was a great feeling!

As I continued through my neighborhood, I also passed a house with a pentagram chime hanging on its front porch. Of course I smiled, and gave a silent "Blessed Be."

It's wonderful to let your inner compass lead you. You never know what gifts are in store when you allow the Goddess to lead. We don't always have the time or opportunity to go on walk-a-bouts, but when we do, we are sure to be rewarded.



No comments:

Post a Comment