Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday Morning Muse

What is it about Sun Day morning that awakens my muse? Is it the stillness, the quiet, the day of rest, which we've grown up with as a tradition?

Even though the world is now clearly a twenty-four non-stop place, arising early to enjoy the quiet of morning can do wonders for your mind, body and spirit. I've been staying up late, lately, so today I am thankful to have gone to bed early enough to rise early on a Sunday morning.

As a creative person, my muse slips away so easily. She can be with me seemingly forever and just like that, she disappears into the shadows, waiting for me to tease her and acknowledge her back out again.

Today the bird feeder I placed in my yard several weeks ago, found it's first bird. I'm taking it as a sign the Magick is back.

May you find signs to guide you today as well. And may your Sun Days be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment