Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Monday, July 18, 2016

Spells and Magick

Lookie, lookie! My Llewellyn Contributing Author copies have arrived!
This year I am published in the Magical Almanac for the third consecutive year and the Spell-A-Day Almanac for the first time. Blessed Be!
I am grateful to be a member of the Llewellyn family. I find it extremely hopeful and encouraging there are so many who still look to Nature and the Old Ways, for their spiritual nourishment and direction, especially in these trying times.
In the 2017 Magical Almanac, you will find my article “Drumming Up the Sun.” It’s about the Pagan community of Denver, Colorado and our ritual of drumming up the Sun at Red Rocks, for the Winter Solstice. Red Rocks Park has long held a special place in my heart. I am thrilled to have written an article about it.
In the 2017 Spell-A-Day Almanac, you'll find twenty-five spells written by yours truly. I loved writing the spells, I felt like I was writing my own spell book. Some of my favorites are the ones I wrote about the National Parks, Lady Bugs and Samhain.
May my articles along with the other articles and spells, written by some of the most fabulous and magickal people, help to uplift, guide and conjure up goodness on your path.




No comments:

Post a Comment