Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

In Between Seasons

Hello Blogosphere!

Not much going in my realm.  It snowed here in Denver today, which was unexpected.  I hate it when the forecasters are off their game.

Its in between seasons or turns of the Wheel time.  I am anxiously awaiting Ostara, the Spring Equinox.  Personally I'm ready to be done with Winter.

For me these are the long days of winter, the months of February and March.  I noticed my last post was on Feb 10, 2013 so I've definitely been in my cave.

My latest Tarot spread turned up several cards that showed people waiting, including the Hanged Man.  And that's where I find myself, waiting...waiting for Spring, waiting for the energy of the Earth to quicken and flowers to blossom, longing for green leaves and sunny days.  Waiting for seeds that have been planted to begin blossoming.

As we wait for the Wheel to turn, may bright blessings be yours!

Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment