Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Prayers


 
 
 
The icy days of winter are upon us, in my corner of the World. Thanks to Llewellyn, Ellen Dugan and the wonderful Witches' Calendar for 2013, we are ready for winter prayers. The festival of Holda and Perchta. Wonderful prayer for January 6, 2013:
"All around me now, icy winter winds do blow,
I call Holda and Perchta, the Queens of Snow,
Leaders of the Wild Hunt,
Great Ladies please hear my cry,
Watch over and defend me as you sail through the sky.
By the powers of Earth, Air, Fire and Water,
Guard and protect your magickal sons and daughters".
Blessed Be.
 
May your Winter be a Magickal One!
 
Bright Blessings,
Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment