Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Merry Ole England!

Hip, hip hooray!  In a few days I will cross the big pond to London, England!  I am so excited that at times I can hardly believe it's going to happen.  Traveling to England has been a dream of mine for many years.

I believe I became infatuated with all things England, when I saw Mary Poppins sail down through the sky, in Mary Poppins.  I was just a little girl in 1964, when Mary Poppins' magic came into my life and I was never the same afterwards.

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" became one of my favorite words.  And the ability to jump into chalk sidewalk pictures opened a portal in my mind.  And lets not forget magical Trafalgar Square where the old woman sat feeding the pigeons.

As fate or Spirit or Magick or The Goddess, would have it, our hotel is located close to Trafalgar Square.  We'll be able to walk to it!  And let us not forget all the Magick I have studied.  You know I'll be on a Magickal trek through London.  We'll be visiting bookstores, taking haunted walks, as well visiting museums and eating lots of fish and chips.  And of course hanging out in Pubs, where I will take my journal and write.

To our even greater pleasure we're due for rain.  Foggy London days! 

I can hardly wait.  I know the Goddess, my past lives, Magick, the Occult and so much more await me in London.  It is the trip of a lifetime.

Cherrio!

Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment