Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Cycle, New Moon

It's a New Moon today and that means it's the beginning of a New Cycle, which I'm always happy about, because I always feel that I could use a new beginning!

For a while I thought I would step away from my blog.  It just seems too much at times to keep my Facebook page going, my Twitter account going and my blog going - all at the same time.  However I have become very encouraged by my stats as of late, so I thank everyone who reads my blog.  It means a lot and I appreciate you taking the time, to stop by and hang out with me.
In my heart I'm really a writer, an avid journaler, as I have journaled pretty much daily, since I was 8 years old.  Writing is in my blood, in my nature.  It keeps me sane.  So, I very much appreciate the space to write and share my feelings, knowledge and experiences. 

My thoughts today turn to spellwork and the Moon.  I always wait for the new Crescent to show, before I begin any New Moon work.  That's just me, you may choose differently.  The great thing about spellwork is that it's customizable!  One spell definitely doesn't fit all.  Of course there are guidelines and certain things you should pay attention to, depending upon the work you're doing, but most of all you need to make it your own.  One piece of valuable advice I received early on was " be sure to put you in it".  So I change words or items to suit me.  That way it's unique and mine.  Also it's a confidence builder to see you could change a little bit here and there and it's still powerful and it works.

My best thoughts today have been about belief.  One must believe in order for something to be true.  In my life I have called many things to myself.  Some good, some not so good.  But if I wanted it, I visualized it, I internalized it and then I worked on it and lo and behold it showed up. The laws of the Universe are equal. You can call good or bad things to yourself.  I truly believe in the phrase "thoughts become things".

I am looking forward to my Tarot card for this new cycle.  I just recently purchased the Universal Goddess Tarot deck and I am absolutely in love with it.  It's the most inspiring deck I've ever owned.  Below is one of my favorite cards - The Goddess Isis:

We will see what turns up, when the first beautiful sliver of  the Crescent New Moon, shows in the night sky. 

As always, I wish you Bright Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment