Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Taking Control of My Blog

I've been dickin' around with my blog for a while.  For a while I was stymied because I felt that if I didn't include pictures with my blog, no one would read it.  Then my friend David gave me permission to write without adding pictures to every entry.  I thought to myself, do I choose books based on the pictures?  I left choosing books for pictures a long time ago.  I hope my blog will still be well recieved with or without pictures.

My next stumbling block has been trying to update my Blogger settings.  UGH!  For months I've been trying to remove blogs I no longer follow from my Reading List.  I don't know about you but when I open Blogger to write, if I see something I don't like, it distracts me from writing.  But today, success!  I was finally able to remove the unwanted blogs.  YAY!

So, I'm back to blogging.  For me, blogging is an extension of journaling, which I have done consistently since I was 8 years old.  Only difference is my journals are private and my blogs are public.  Fortunately for my reading public I hope to have worked out my "stuff" in my journals before I clog up my blog with stuff. 

I want to thank the 8 people who have hung with me on my blog.  I know if you turn the number 8 on it's side, its the sign for infinity.  So here's to infinity and beyond!

Najah

1 comment:

  1. You're very welcome! I post photos with my entries but I don't need to see them on other peoples' blogs. For me it's content that counts and your blog has wonderful content. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete