Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Attitude

I've got a Sunday attitude and it ain't good right now.  That's cause I'm working on a Sunday and it really annoys me.  I've never liked working on Sundays.  I grew up with Sundays meaning taking it slow, cooking pancakes, reading comics, watching tv.  Now as a grown up I still want to do those things and throw hangin' with my hubby in the mix.  As I write this a guilty voice speaks in my head, reminding me to be grateful that I have a job, especially when so many people are out of work and living in desperate economic times.  Ok, I hear that and I still don't like working on Sundays!

Last night I celebrated the Full Moon with my sisters.  We had a wonderful time.  I love celebrating the Full Moon.  I get all charged up when I'm prepping for Circle.  I love driving to our meeting place seeing the Full Moon in the sky, knowing that in just a little while, I'll be entering into sacred communion with Her.

I recently finished a great book - "High Priestess" by Patricia Crowther.  It's one of the best books I've read on the Craft and the history of the Craft Renaissance.  I really liked how Ms. Crowther was so forthcoming in her book.  I find a lot of books of the Craft to be simplistic and lacking in meaningful detail.  I highly recommend this book for your library.

This morning the Goddess Sarasvati appeared in my cards.  She told me I needed to surround myself with beautiful music and be creative.  Spurned on by a really nice comment on my blog (thank you!!) I put in the headphones and decided to write.  Now I'm glad I did.

I hope wherever you are today, you are having a good Sunday.

Peace and Blessings to you,
Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment