Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Paper, Pen and Llewellyn

In my past life I was a scribe.  No one has ever had to tell me this, I know this to be true within my own being.

I am passionate about all things that deal with writing.  I love new journals, the smell of paper and fine writing utensils.  Keeping a journal is as breath is to my lungs.

That is why I am so excited to announce I am under contract with Llewellyn Worldwide Publishing!  My first article will be published in the 2015 Witches' Companion.

Can you say stoked, floating on air, dancing on the ceiling?!  Truly this a manifestation of a life long dream and a manifestation of the Goddess, in whom I live, move and my have my being.

To further add to the joy and excitement, I received my contract on my birthday.  Oh blessed be!

I follow the signs and omens.  Over and over again, the signs and omens told me the Wheel would turn and things would come right.  Sometimes that was hard to believe when dark days and doubts clouded my thinking.  Perhaps you too have felt that way.  You know something good is coming, but it seems everything conspires to test your faith and patience.  In the world of magick when a spell is working we must be still, silent and wait.  Oh how hard it is to wait and be silent when your dreams are at work! 

Here's to bright blessings that your dreams may come true as well!

Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment