Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Blessings of The Crone Moon of 2012!

Waning Moon Cresent 12/11/12 taken by Priestess Najah

Beautiful magickal morning!  I awoke to freshly fallen snow and the last sliver of the Waning Moon of 2012.  We bow with reverence to the Crone Moon, to the Old and the Wise as we prepare to welcome in the New!

The New Moon arrives on 12/13/12.  Now is an excellent time to let go of that which no longer serves us.  We are preparing for the newness of the Solstice, Yule, and the New Year of 2013. 

I woke this morning to perform the final cleansing of our home of this year.  How silent and sweet the was the quiet of the early dawn.  As I crept silently through my home, I gave thanks for all the blessings of 2012 and felt the excitement of the Solstice and 2013 come upon me.  How grateful I was to see the Silver Cresent in the sky.  I am grateful I could capture the moment on film.

Last night we put up our outside lights.  Now we can begin the indoor decorations and the making of the Yule log!  We are blessed to have Oak from neighbor's tree for our log.

As we move toward these days of revery, blessings, joy and excitement I give thanks for all my blessings.  I also know there are many for whom these days can be hard ones.  I also remember those who may suffer during these times.

May the light of the Great Mother Goddess always shine down upon Us.

Blessed Be.

Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment