Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Friday, May 18, 2012

Honoring Death - Bless you Uncle Bob, Bless you Donna Summer

Every time one of my music idols dies, a little piece of me goes too. I feel their loss deeply and profoundly as their music makes up the soundtrack of my life. I realize they obtain their immortality through the love of listening to their music over and over. I'm still grieving so many wonderful musicians who have passed over lately and am grateful for their gifts and how they shared their music with me, helping me to celebrate, laugh, dance or cry through the moments of my life. My Uncle Bob passed last Thursday and I couldn't find the tears until Donna Summer, passed over as well. For some reason listening to her songs brought back my childhood memories of good times I had with him. In this tech age of instant soundbites of life and notifications coming in so quickly seems like we never get the time to sit and honor death. I know we all go this way eventually and yet it still makes me very sad, when someone passes that had such an impact on my life.

As always Bright Blessings to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment