Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Solstice Eve Day!



It's Solstice Eve Day!  I got up early today, even though I had the day off.  I've become accustomed to viewing the Moon and the Stars in the early morning hours.  I was greeted by the dark morning sky, the Moon in her final Crescent surrounded by brightly lit stars.  The Sun was turning the eastern sky light blue.  This is the final day of Fall, although here in Colorado, we've been in Winter for awhile.

Today I'll finish getting presents together, to be given as Christmas presents.  Yes, I still love Christmas and Christmas day.  Its the Spirit of the season that fills me, not the religion and I love spending the Holiday with my family and friends.

Tomorrow I'll be with my family and community, drumming up the Sun.  I believe we Pagans start it off, ecstatically celebrating in the cold clear morning of the Winter Solstice.  It may even snow!

Tonight I will burn an authentic Yule log in my fire pit.  Two seasons have passed since our neighbor's Grand Oak Tree gifted us with oak logs.  They are dry and ready to burn!  I've got some lovely Yule incense to throw in the fire as well.  Its a special night and I'm happy to be in tune with it, Nature, the Goddess and the glory of the seasons.

May the Solstice and this season bring us all Bright Blessings!

Blessed Be,
Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment