Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Altar for President Obama

Update! November 5, 2012:
  Hail Moonday-Monday! As has been my charge for the last four years, the altar for President Obama is lit! May the blessings of re-election be ours and his! Blessed Be, So Mote It Be!




As Priestess Najah, I've been keeping an altar for President Barack Obama since November 2009.  Recently over the past few Moon cycles, I've had trouble keeping the light going on the altar.  I've cleaned the altar, added new herbs and powders, lit the candles on different days and still nothing worked.  I attributed this to lots of negativity and bad juju being sent President Obama's way.

I may not always agree with our President  or his policies or decisions, but it has become my Charge to keep this altar for his entire term, and thus I am doing so.  So after trying all I knew to keep the light going, I contacted my good friend Dr. Christos Kioni and he helped me out!  Dr. K suggested I move the altar.  So after waiting for the appropriate time and using divination, I moved the altar to its new home.



I'm pleased to say the candle is now burning the strongest and brightest it has burned in a long time.  Thanks so much Dr. Kioni for your help, you ROCK!
When I began this altar I offered to light a light from my altar, for anyone who would also like to the keep the light going.  If you would like a candle lit from my altar, just send me an email.  You will need to provide your own candle.

Peace and Blessings to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment