Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Sunday, February 6, 2011

This Week's Magick

Tonight the Moon is a silver sliver in the sky.  I wait in anticipation for the first sign of the Moon in the night sky.  It always takes my breath away to see the Crescent Moon.  I'm always aware of the Moon's presence or absence in the sky.  Seeing the Moon in the night sky brings me comfort.

I recently performed a house cleansing/blessing.  The cleansing/blessing was for a roommate situation that had gone sour and the person wanted some fresh, good energy in their home.  I enjoy performing these types of works, as I too am uplifted by the work.  I love the intense pungent smell of cleansing incense and I like seeing the candles lit in the rooms that I've passed through.  Best of all I enjoy seeing the people I'm working for peaceful and happy when the work is done.

We're in a New Moon, waxing cycle.  This is a time for works of increase and abundance.  We had a great start to this new cycle.  How auspicious for Chinese New Year, Year of the Rabbit and Imbolc to occur at the same time!  My mind has begun to think about all the great upcoming spring and summer festivals.  Although I love winter, I also enjoy dancing and twirling about with my friends. Its so nice to celebrate and have rituals for all the seasons.

Peace and Blessings,
Najah
www.craftandconjure.com
www.readersandrootworkers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment