Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Seven Days Until Halloween!

According to my ticker, its 7 days until Halloween.  I'm getting so excited I can hardly stand it.  Tonight is the 19th Annual Denver Witches' Ball and for the second year in a row, I will be participating in the opening ritual.

I remember last year, how scared I was to be in public, calling the quarters.  We had a great opening ritual and everything went fine.  This year I don't have the jitters as bad, except that I lead off the quarters by starting with Air, my personal element being the Gemini that I am.

I'm also excited because as fate would have it, I am able to stay until the midnight ritual.  I've never been able to participate in the midnight ritual due to my work schedule.  So the Ball indeed looks good from my perspective this year!

Following the Ball, the next weekend a dear friend of mine is holding a Day of the Dead party.  I am very honored that she felt so inspired after attending my party for the last few years, that she has decided to hold her own.  I'll be going over early to help her set up her altar and the energies for a fabulous night.

The next day, my Circle and I will have Samhain dinner and ritual at my home.  I'm very excited about this, as I've wanted to hold a formal Samhain dinner for years.  It will be so nice to actually sit down and enjoy dinner with my Circle and family.

I hope that you too are getting excited about the Season and having fun making plans, going to parties, or just hanging out with your loved ones.

Blessed Be,
Sister Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment