Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Urban Magick

Yesterday I wandered. I walked through my neighborhood, gazing, lingering and enjoying the beautiful yards and gardens of North Denver.

It had been a while since I'd taken a neighborhood walk. So much has changed in Denver, since we moved into our neighborhood twenty years ago. Denver has become popular for so many reasons; craft beer, marijuana, the weather and real estate opportunities. We've stepped away from our cow-town persona and legacy.

It felt good to walk the neighborhood.  It was nice to see that although development and gentrification are changing a lot of what I love about my home town, inside the neighborhood, many things such as old brick houses and gardens still exist.



As one who deeply appreciates the magick of Nature, it was good to wander down sidewalks, gaze at sunlit trees and take in the essence of a Fall day.

As the old adage says, " Not all who wander are lost."

May your wanderings bring you magickal blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment