Full Moon Glory!

Full Moon Glory!
Luna Bright, Full Moon Light!

Lullaby by Nox Arcana - Absolutely Lovely

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bright Moon and Stars

I drive West in the morning to my day job.  I am always greeted by the Colorado Mountains in their splendour, grandeur and awesome-ness.  Today I almost drove off the road because the Moon was so big, beautiful and bright in the morning sky.  It was almost as if I could touch it.

I stared at the Moon, looking hard to see the craters and see if I could see anything different.  I've been staring at the Sky since I was a little kid, waiting for something spectacular to happen, and yet I'm never disappointed with what I see when I tilt my head upwards.

This morning as I exited my home to do my morning ritual, I was greeted by the huge, white Moon, staring at me in the western sky and then a shooting star!  Oh Blessed Be!  I just love it when the Universe sends me signals and I see them!

What an auspicious way to begin the day.  Who knows where my dreams will take me.  Where will your dreams take you?

Bright Blessings,
Priestess Najah

No comments:

Post a Comment